Vibe kits come in so many variations that choosing one can become troublesome. They are great as gift items for girlfriends or for yourself. Some kits consist of bullet vibrators and small attachments or cock rings. Others contain a vibrator and various shaft attachments for girls who like penetrations. They are available at various stores.
1. Buy online. Many girls are not comfortable to see themselves walk into a sex toy store. If you are one of them, just go online and look for sex toy sellers. Most sellers can offer various vibrator kits to please every girl in town.
2. Look at photos. It is a must for sellers to provide photos of their products because buyers want to see photos of the items they want to purchase. You would know right away what items a vibrator kit includes.
3. Of course, read the description. You would know the size of the vibrator, how it is controlled, add-ons available, and type of batteries needed by reading product descriptions, which sellers provide for readers. The description provides important details about the product, including what material the vibrator kit is made of.
4. Consider the kind of stimulation you prefer. Most girls like clitoral stimulation, and if you’re one of them, you should go for vibe kits with egg vibrators or bullets and various ticklers. The bullet vibrator itself can be used to stimulate the clitoris. With the accessories, clitoral stimulation becomes even more amazing. However, if you want vaginal penetration as well, there are penetrative vibrators with various accessories.
5. Check out the speed settings. Vibrator kits with bullets will only give one speed setting. The advantage of single speed setting is that you won’t have to deal with various speeds. There’s no need to switch through different vibrations settings, too. But advanced vibrator users may want multispeed settings. It’s really up to you. You can start with plain clitoral vibe kit and then advance to multispeed vaginal vibe kits later.
6. Start with inexpensive kits. There are vibrator kits that consist of bullets and cock rings and various jelly accessories. These are generally cheap vibrators and are great for girls who want to experience vibrations for the first time. The price won’t startle you. Even vibe pros will find these collections amazing.
7. Make sure the toys don’t contain phthalates. Keep in mind that a few sex toys contain phthalates and other harmful chemicals. Make sure the seller specifies that their vibe kits are phthalate-free.
Comments will be approved before showing up.